Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate Industry Grade
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Synonyms: ferrous sulfate mono industry grade, ferrous sulphate monohydrate industry grade, ferrous sulphate mono industry grade; iron sulfate mono industry grade, iron sulfate monohydrate industry grade, iron sulphate mono industry grade, iron sulphate monohydrate industry grade.
1. Product Introduction
Chemical formula: FeSO4·H2O
HS NO.: 28332910
CAS No.: 17375-41-6
EINECS No.: 231-753-5
Appearance: Yellowish powder/granular
2. Product Parameter (Specification)
Ferrous sulphate mono powder
||10 PPM Max
||10 PPM Max
||5 PPM Max
3. Product Feature And Application
Ferrous Sulfate mono industrial grade majority used to remove chromium in cement. In the process of cement production, 900 ppm of ferrous sulphate can make hexavalent chromium (Cr6+) decrease to 2 ppm.
The Harm Of Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6+):
1. Human skin and respiratory system will be harmed. Hexavalent chromium is also the dangerous carcinogens.
2. Hexavalent chromium leaching out gradually from the cement, and dissolve in water, dissolving out for 7 months. After the rain, it will cause a large area of water pollution.
In California, hexavalent chromium be provision that cannot exceed 10 ppb. But it still 500 times of the 0.02 ppb recommended by The Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA).
The ROHS of European Union rules that the sum of Pb, Cd, Hg and Cr6+ in packing must less than 100 PPM.
Ferrous Sulphate Remove Chromium
Ferrous Sulphate can be used as reducing agent to decrease chromate in cement. In the process of cement production, 900 ppm of ferrous sulphate can make hexavalent chromium (Cr6+) decrease to 2 ppm.
- Cable Parts
- Circuit Board
- Cleaning Swab
- Customized Service for Electronics
- Electronic Tube & Transistor
- Integrated Circuit
- LED Video Processor
- Magnetic Material
- Relay & Contactor
- Resistor & Potentiometer